Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Back at it

Today was an early start to have a meeting at work which meant an early finish for the day. It was actually a good one and I felt I didn't waste a morning sitting listening to the bosses say do more with less. A few of the state meat inspectors came in and talked about the different regulations that apply to their job. Good questions and answers about meat packing and preparations and then the sale of fresh raw meat to the public. Be assured that the meat packing plants in Wisconsin are doing a good job. Then it was back to the same old grind for the rest of the day.

Then I got home and did a nice and easy spin and lifted weights. The legs were still tight from racing and then spending 3 hours cutting and then digging up the canni lilies over the weekend. I also need to get the lights on the charger to have them ready for a night ride. I don't know if I can make it for one tomorrow but Nate and I will be at the Tosa night ride on Thursday night. We are looking forward to a nice night ride on the Tosa trails. Then tonight I have a school board meeting and Cece has her first indoor soccer game. I bet she is super sore tomorrow. I'm going to quickly rake the leaves before Cece has dinner ready. Later..

No comments: