Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Roll'n along

Nate rode his bike to school and it wasn't raining but he said on the ride home the rain was real light so he didn't get too wet and the ride home was fine. But I had some dental work done and the rain was coming down so I blew off the cross practice, don't know if it even was happening any how. May catch the night ride tomorrow at Crystal Ridge if Cece says there is nothing planned that I have to go to. She is at soccer practice right now. Now for any of the kids but herself as she is playing in a night league with a bunch of other girls. Sounds fun and we will have to catch a game or 2 and see how well they play. Going to race the Beechwood race this weekend as the course is the best around I hear so I have to try it. If all ends well maybe I will catch up to the others later. Have to see how everything rolls out. Later..

2 comments:

Mad Trix said...

Hey Jay, we been going around 6 till 8 but I think after todays rain its gonna be a mudbath. Prolly decide tomorrow afternoon.

Jay said...

Ok let me know.