Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Neenah

I'm here in Neenah at a conference about safety in the field. Yesterday was learning how to deal with jerks and today it is fire safety and ergonomics. Last night after the meeting I was able to get a ride in on a crushed gravel trail along the highway. It was OK and better then nothing or the spin bike in the gym here. Today I hope to get back out on the bike but the meeting runs a little later and then a BBQ after so I may not be able to. I would rather be at home and in the routine but this is a nice change. Time to get back to the meeting. Later..

4 comments:

Hauser said...

Should have got in touch, I could have driven for a road ride! Enjoy Northeast Wisconsin, see you in Sheboygan.

DIHAF? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DIHAF? said...

I think you should have just given the presentation on how to deal with jerks.

Then you could have been out of there by 8:05 am.

Jay said...

I could teach them a few things or 2. Good thing to get away but I hate sitting all day. I'm glad it is over.