Saturday, October 04, 2008

Cam Rock and More












Here are the pictures form the race today and the other adventures I did. The morning came early after the auction last night. Nate and I loaded the bike and went to the cross race in Cambridge this morning. Got there with plenty of time to spare for once even after the auction last night. Jeff pulled up with Mitch right after the the punks got a nice warm up in. Then it was race time. They got to the line and it was go from the gun. Thompson took off from the start and Nate and Mitch tried to hang on. After the first lap It settled in and that is were it stayed till the end. Thompson 1st, Nate 2nd and Mitch 3rd. Russell pulled and 10th and I didn't catch where Dano finished. Hans took a 4th, Ian a st and the coolest was Angie pulling off her 1st win today. After that we loaded and headed home. I dropped off Nate and got his old jr cruiser and ran to the bmx track to give it to Len for Sammy. I caught the last few races and watch Sammy ride the cruiser, he looked great on it. Then I headed home to get a ride in. I rode some local trails by the lake. Now it is more of the same tomorrow. I will post the other pictures later in the week. Later..

No comments: