Sunday, October 05, 2008

Missed it

No we didn't miss the race, we missed the rain. Nate and Mitch raced and they had Aris and Brandon and 1 other in the class today. I wish a few other kids wanted to race the cross races as they are really missing a good thing. Aris was gone and then Brandon got a gap and then Nate and Mitch were going along together and they hit the barriers and Nate hit the deck and dropped his chain. That was the point that Mitch got a gap and held it for his 3rd place and Nate's 4th place finish in the race. We then watched Russell and Rick go at it and the rain started so we checked out and headed home. Also posted a few pictures of Dano and Hans.

Got a short spin in once I got home and then cleaned up the bike area as it has been since the spring that I did anything in that area of the basement. Tossed a lot of junk into the trash. Tomorrow I'm off to Neenah for a conference for 3 days. I'll pack the Haro and hope I get a ride in and then after Sunday's race it is fun time. Going to hit the social ride on Saturday morning and then hit the one at night if I'm still rolling by then. Also it will be time for the night riding as that is the best riding of the season. Got to get packed. Later..






















1 comment:

Dano said...

Dude,
Thx for the pics!

I have you linked up now!