Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sheboygan recap

The camera battery dies so Cece didn't get any pictures. I will steal some and post some of the ones I find later. The race was a fun one and the course was good to go even if we didn't pre ride. Jeremey got a primo spot to set up and harass the riders as they came past. First off was Gage and he had some chain issues but raced through them, and took the 3rd spot in the hole shot. Gage also had a great season and took the top spot in his age, why to go. Next was Nate, Mitch and myself as Myles took the step up to race Comp. Nate and Mitch took off for the hole shot and were riding Theo's wheel perfect and Mitch took the 1st place and Nate just behind Theo for the 3rd. After that they settled in and I did also and was riding in 4th till the bridge crossing and the top 2 hit each other on the roots and myself and the other single speeder went by. We got a good gap and then I went around him by the roots of all evil. I then caught Nate and Mitch and rode with them for a lap and then on the road past the start finish I took off to try to open a larger gap on the other single speeders. I got to the finish and I ended up with the win. Then I seen Nate and Mitch come in with Nate just edging out Mitch for the win. I the ran over and watched Jessie race her first kids race without training wheels. She did awesome and was the best dressed racer. Fun was had by all and now I need to relax and read the paper. Later..

1 comment:

Mad Trix said...

Nice finish Jay, sorry I didn't get to say hi. See ya next weekend.