Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Same old

Glad that the chasing for the WORS races has ended for another year. Not glad that the racing is done but the time on the road as that gets old. We were lucky this year as some of the races were close to Wade and my parents so we had a place to stay for a few and the others Nate and I went up the day of so that was nice. But what I miss the most is talking to everyone at the races each week. But now it is cross time for Nate and soon bmx racing at the barn for the winter. But as always it was a fun year of racing and looking forward to next year.

As for this weekend Nate is doing the cross races with Mitch. Thanks to Jeff for taking Nate for the weekend and I'm going to do the Beechwood race. Why not fit 1 more race in before the winter.

Tonight Cece had a meeting after school so Nate and I rode at the park while Jessie had soccer practice. I have to say it is getting dark out rather early and I think it is time to get a night set for some night riding. So any night good for everyone? Lets get the lights charged and some good night riding in. I just heard Cece say that she picked up some brownies at the store, I'm out of here. Later..

2 comments:

Mad Trix said...

Me and Glen have been riding CR on Wed nite. Prolly Thursday this week with the rain tomorrow. Other guys have been showing up too. Se ya Sat.

Jay said...

What time do you guys start riding? I will try to make it there with Nate.