Thursday, October 09, 2008

Back to the grind

Back to work for the man after the conference in which he paid for me to attend. The weather was great today but I had a bunch of odds and ends to tie up so I didn't get to work outside but I will tomorrow.

I also had to leave 2 hours early to go to the dentist for the routine cleaning and the then the floss pulled to the ears for punishment from not doing that regularly. Now my gums are sore as a result of that. He also told me that I need a few teeth attended to and now that will be costing a few extra bucks that I don't want to be spending at this time. But I have to and that is just how it goes as I need to save the chompers.

Haven't been riding as the last race is coming up and what happens happens. I think the fitness from riding all summer shouldn't be affected by not riding for a few days anyhow. Got a wedding party tomorrow night for a nurse that I worked with so that should be fun. Take the pool down Saturday and get a few other things done. I did get the tires rotated on the car today to so I did check 1 thing off the list already. Time to watch the NLCS game. Later..

No comments: