Thursday, October 23, 2008

Night riding

I would post the pictures I got but I'm to lazy to down load them on the computer upstairs. I'm sitting here in my reclianer on the lap top and watching the World Series. The ride was a blast and a perfect pace. I'm done racing for a while till the BMX racing starts in a few weeks and I just want to ride for fun now. The Beechwood was a blast and now just the Night race next weekend but I ride it for fun and the beers after. The Tosa trails were dry and in great shape tonight. We asked Bubba to rake the leaves off the trails and he said he would get right on it. I hope he has the them cleared by next weeks ride. Great time and we will be riding again next Thursday from the bridge in downtown Tosa just off State St. See you there. Later..

No comments: