Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cruiser Style

Today I pulled the cruiser off the hook and took that to the gate practice. Holy crap it felt weird to ride after not touching it for since last June. the first few gates had me hanging on for dear life. The bike being longer had me just about going over the bars a few times to many to count. After getting used to it again I felt faster then I do when I ride the 20 inch. But don't be to amazed I'm still way slower then Nate. I'm going to race the cruiser the next few weeks to keep the 20 inch wins in Novice for the Midwest Nationals this year. It is the same weekend of the WORS Cup so we will be racing the Thursday, Friday at the Nationals and then fly up the morning of for the WORS race to do the race and then back to the Nationals for the Sunday racing. A little busy but still a blast to do it all in the weekend. Now time to get back to Man vs Food. I could do that. Later..

No comments: