Saturday, January 03, 2009

Water logged

Went here http://www.keylimecove.com/ for the last 3 days and I don't want to set foot in water for a while. Man I have to say if it jiggles please cover it up. There was a lot of people that should not have been in a bathing suit there. The kids and I had a lot of fun and we hit the slides and water for 6 hours on Thursday and 13 hours yesterday, we passed on today as we were all tired of it and the Chlorine was getting to us.

We also hit the outlet malls on the way down and back and bought a few things that we need and many that we don't. I did buy a good surround system at the Sony place and the TV sounds great and also bought a bunch of Flavor Blasted Gold Fish. I love those things. I will post pictures tomorrow when I get back from bmx racing. Later..

No comments: