Friday, January 30, 2009

Was that you?

So I was on just sitting there on the rollers and the phone rings and Jessie brings one over. Maddie and Cece just got done getting her class schedule for her freshman year at St Thomas More done and they wanted to pick up some dinner on the way home. Maddie wanted Gyros and that is what is was to be. I got done and lifted weights and then we had dinner. Nate's friend Kyle is over so their was and extra which was good as we just managed to finish all 4. The thing that is so bad is I ate 2 1/2 of the sauces with mine and I have brushed my teeth and eaten a few Andies candies. I still have the the garlic taste in my mouth and as always it will be worse later. The good is that everyone has it and you can blame the Gyro burps on someone else. Time to find a movie to watch. Later..

No comments: