Tuesday, January 20, 2009

School Board Meeting

After a nice 3 day weekend and some great racing tonight I have a School Board meeting. I am glad that it wasn't last night as the new House and 24 was on. I will have to get filled in on the Idol rejects though maybe I will have Maddie DVR it. We get a kick out of the fools that think that they have a chance at getting past the 1st day. The only real good part is the auditions so that is all I really watch and then it is back to the travel and speed channel. Then tomorrow we have gate practice and one of Nate's classmates wants to come and watch and maybe even try it if his Dad can make it. The funny ting is that his Dad and I went to school together so it would be fun to see the kids hangout a little as we did 30 years ago. To Funny. Crap I got to get going. Later..

No comments: