Monday, January 19, 2009

Rest Day

Cece is at the Hospital with her Mom who is having a heart procedure done today and I took the girls to school. The house is nice and quite right now. Nate has off and is still sleeping, imagine that a teenager still sleeping at 9am. I'm on the 2nd pot of coffee and sitting here watching the Big Labowski. Nothing like a good day off as when I walked downstairs this morning my legs were a tad tight from the 3 days of BMX racing. But I can't wait till gate practice this Wed.

Going to spend some time in the basement working on getting the recently welded Haro back to life. I had a friend who welds put a bead on the crack and now once I get the few parts needed Cece is going to ride it on the road. This will save my race bike as she was using that and it was eating my tires up. Then it it is off to Ben's to hunt down a few pieces for the main project. Good to have a day off after the long weekend of racing. Later..

No comments: