Sunday, January 11, 2009

Front to back

Today was another day at the bmx races. Nate had the toughest races of the day again, he took a 3rd in cruiser and a 4th out of gate 8 in class. He right in there with the guys but in time the results will change and he will be on the top again. In my race I won the first moto and in the main I had a great gate and then pulled a pedal and went from the front to the back. Oh well next weekend I will make sure that there isn't a stone in the cleat before the races. Next week is the BS open on Friday and there are a bunch of pros that are lining up as there is a big payout this year. In the last few I have made the main to finish 7th and last year 6th. I will need a lot of luck to make it to the mains this year though. Always a fun race though. Then on Sunday it the Race for Life Qualifier race. There is racing on Friday but Nate and I are still in the air about racing as it means a long time at the track and a few extra $. Just have to see how we feel. Later..

No comments: