Sunday, January 04, 2009

Water logged and Back to the Barn

Here are a few pictures from the water park that we went to over the weekend. It was fun and the kids had a blast. The things that they have come up with is amazing and they sure know how to keep the kids attention for the entire time that you are there.




This is how Jessie was sleeping after the 1st night at the water park. She was out like a light and never moved and neither did her animals.


Today was back to bmx racing at the barn for Nate and I. We got there in plenty of time to get some extra gate drops to get the water park out of the legs. It was a good time at the track and nice to see Leif there to race again. He did take 4 crashes through out the day but got back up and right on his bike and too a 2nd in age and then took a 4th in the open. Great job. Nate took a 3rd in the cruiser and a 5th in his open. He just has the worst luck in gates for the mains as he has 7 and 8 respectively, just can't get over in those outside gates when racing expert class or in his cruiser with those fast guys. He will only get faster and he has each week. I raced class only and took a 1st place again. I had a good gate and that got me the hole shot and I just pulled away from there. Need 5 more wins and I will move up to inter. Racing faster guys makes you faster so the move will do me good. Also we can't wait for gate practice on Wed and that is always the high light for the week. See you at the gate practice. Later..

1 comment:

DIHAF? said...

We were at the Dells for a couple days as my kids had a basketball tourney there.

I noticed a lot less foreigners there this time.

Lots more beached whales though.
We were at the Dells for a couple days as my kids had a basketball tournament there. There were a lot less foreigners but a lot more beached whales.

Lots of really bad tattoos as always. Some look like they were done by monkeys. Some were just unfortunate. But really funny.

I kept thinking that whenever an extra large woman came into a tattoo parlor asking for a tramp stamp, they should just tattoo the words "Do Not Feed!" How would they ever know?