Friday, May 01, 2009

Add H2O

Pool filling and Nate tryin a new bike skill.

About 8 hours of filling and 8 inches to go.
Nate giving my old unicycle a try. I tried and it is a no go for me.

Took the 1/2 day off and got the pool filling. The meter is spinning away as I sit here. I'm picturing a high $bill after this fill. The kids are asking to go in tomorrow and I say go for it. The water temp is about 50 but don't tell them. The first time they go in it is always cold and I love the look on their face, priceless as the cold hits them and takes their breath away. Also got the weeds pulled and several things on the race bikes tuned and ready. Now watching the Brewers and relaxing as I'm beat. Jessica's 1st communion tomorrow. Later..

1 comment:

Mad Trix said...

Lookin good Jay, you got yours open before mine. I'm thinkin Sunday Afternoon for me. Let me know if you need anything.