Sunday, May 17, 2009

IOLA




Today was a perfect day for a race. The temps were ideal and the course was great. Nate had a good race and took a 4th in the Jr X race and I took a 9th in my comp age. I hate the hills that are at the start of each lap as I can't climb them worth a crap. Just never have since the accident and that is just what it is.
As always it was nice to see a lot of the people that we haven't seen since the end of the race season last year. Getting there today and not pre riding was no problem as the course has not changed in years. But not going up yesterday also meant not getting a chance to talk to everyone either, but we got all summer. I need to get something to eat I'm starving. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice job guys, Its funny how white everyones legs are now...LOL!!