Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stuff

Here are a few pictures that Brad one of the fathers took of us at the Rockford track on Saturday. Nate looked like he never left the bmx bike. He had 1 day of practice the other day and he was busting the gates and beating many of the regulars. Unlike me I don't have a chance with the guys that race cruiser in my age. They are just fast and got way more skills then I do. So the 20 inch is what I will be racing more of. I'm taking Nate's 20 inch up to Rhinelander and leaving it with him while he is there with my parents.

They will take him to the track there and he will race on Mondays and Fridays while there. Nate and I skipped the track tonight as I have a school board meeting so I hope everyone has a safe night of racing.

On Sunday Nate and I found a cell phone in the road and we picked it up and called the # for home and the lady came and picked it up today. She was happy and offered money but I just said have a great day and do the same if you ever get the chance. She smiled and drove away, good feeling to know that some one got something they valued back. Got to run to a meeting. Later.

Nate smooth as hell.
Look at the air that I got. Yeah right...

No comments: