Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Track Time


Tonight Nate and I went to Kenosha for a track workout. Gage joined us as did Russell who decided to put let the air out of his tire, along with 12 others to make a nice workout. There is nothing like riding a track bike, pure spin, and of course no brakes. Just ask Gage as he forgot and he tried to coast and just about threw himself over the bars. You usually do that once a year and after that your body will never forget about not coasting after a good old scare like that. We did a 40 lap warm up then the sprints, flying 1 laps, and a 200 meter sprint to finish the night. A good old way to turn the legs to jello and open the lungs. Can't wait to go again next week. I love riding the track but I just wish I had some leg speed as 16 years ago it was robbed from me, but I'm just happy to ride I guess much less breathing.


Got home and then packed the gear bag packed with the clothes for the next 4 days in Eagle River with Maddie's class. Should be fun and a nice break from work. Have to go over the bag and supplies one more time so I don't forget anything. Later..

No comments: