Saturday, May 16, 2009

One crazy girl











Today was a day of getting a ton of stuff done as tomorrow Nate and I are going to the Iola race with Dan. Dan is racing single speed open, I'm racing comp age and Nate is racing Jr X so we get to head up a little later as the race time is 1:30. I like that but the distance is the thing on the back of my mind. All OK though.
I got the lawn mowed, weeds pulled ( thanks to the putz next door with a ton of dandelions ), pool cleaned, tons of old bike tires and boxes out of the basement and put in the dumptser, Jessie to her soccer game ( they lost ), and a bike ride in. When we got home from her soccer game she begged to go in the pool and as always I say go for it. She went in and stayed in for 15 minutes plus. The water is 68 degrees thanks to Mark for the solar cover last year. A few more sunny days and warmer weather the pool will be nice and warm. Time to load the engine for tomorrows race. Later..

No comments: