Monday, May 11, 2009

Punch List


Today was getting a few things done. I never thought I would get it all done but the more that the is the easier it seems to get done.


1. Take cracked track bike to the shop and have Andy get the replacement in the works.

2. Buy some new sew ups tires to replace the worn out 1 and the flat one.

3. Get out and do a hill repeat workout.

4. Get Jessica to soccer practice.

5. Lift weights.

6. Glue on a new sew up on my rear wheel that has threads showing.

7. Put the new sew up on the rim to stretch and get ready to mount on the one that was flat.

8. Go and pick up Jessica from soccer practice.

9. Change the tires on the 20 inch bmx bike from Holy Rollers to Micro Knobbies for speed.

10. Get the 20 inch Schwinn bmx bike ready for Mike to take home for his niece to use.

11. Sit my butt down for 24.
12. Make my Birthday Wish List, turn 45 tomorrow. I even get to work on my Birthday. Later..

No comments: