Monday, May 04, 2009

Trees 4 Tomorrow

Wednesday I leave to be a chaperon on Maddie's class trip to Trees for Tomorrow. I went last year, my Dad went the year prior. This Year the both of us are going. Should be fun and the kids will have fun with the 2 of us there as we are just 2 big kids. The trip is from Wed to Sat so I have a few days of recovery this week and then get ready for the 1st WORS race. Thought about taking a bike but the free time is about 40 minutes before each meal as there is classes till 8pm every night so there is no chance to ride any how. Last year we went during the winter and it was below zero everyday and all day while we where there. This year they decided to go in late spring in hopes of better weather. Looks to be better with a slight chance of rain. Now I have to start packing . Later..

No comments: