Thursday, October 18, 2007

All normal here

Daddy taxi, that is what I have been for the last couple of days. Tuesday I had to take a few hours off from work to get Maddie from school and take her to get a physical. The Dr. said she is doing great and is normal ( I some times have to disagree ). It took 2.5 hours to get through that appt. and I was ready to walk out and leave but the nurse just walked in to give Maddie her shots. I then rushed home to get Nate and get to football practice in which we just made it. I Then got home and checked the phone as it was beeping that I had a message ( I forgot to grab it when I left the house ). I had forgot that I had a school board meeting that night also. On top of that Cece also had parent teacher conferences so she didn't get home until 8:45pm either. It was only the 2nd meeting in 8 years that I forgot about so it is not that bad and nobody is beating done the door so serve on the board so they won't kick me off either.

Yesterday was another day that I had to take a few hours off this time I had to take Jessica to get her physical. I told the receptionist that now on make that both girls are at the same time if they could. She said Jessica is off the charts in all things for her age. The good thing was that this appt. only took 25 minutes and we were in and out like it should be. I had plenty of time to get Nate to practice and not feel rushed the entire time. Nate is going to miss this weekends game again as he has decided to do the cross race on Saturday. I let him decided and he said that the race is more important and he wants to race, so that is what we will do. The family is packing in to the truck for the race and then we are going to the WORS awards right from the race. Then on Sunday Nate and I heading to Janesville for the other cross race. It will be a busy weekend as usual. I made the reservations in Tulsa OK for the BMX Grands over the Thanksgiving weekend. Nate has a strong chance to do real well, like even making the top 3. Time to run. Later..

No comments: