Saturday, October 06, 2007

Another on on the chin

Today was another lose for Nate and his football team 25-6. It was a better game again but just a few mental break downs. The defensive ends are getting caught inside and the plays are going for long gains. And missed tackles are just letting the other team just get yards that should be minus yards instead are positive. They did score this game so now at least it was not another shut out. They still have 4 games so maybe they can pull off a win yet this season. Just have to wait and see.

Got all the bikes, gear and other things ready for the race this after noon in stead of riding when it was 87 out. Once it cooled down I got a quick spin in and now we just have to load the bikes and off the the race we are. I sure am glad that the weather looks good as I was not going to race in the rain or mud. Plus I have done enough mud for a year. Also I'm glad that the temps will be warm as we always have to wait around at the end for the raffle anad it got cold as hell alot of the times. It is alot better now as the old race director would wait to freaking long thinking he was some kind of king of the race world. I think it was a Napoleon complex as I think if he was all of 5 foot tall the making everyone wait made him think he was 5 foot 5 maybe. Just glad it doesn't take all night any more. See you at the race. Later..

No comments: