Thursday, October 11, 2007

Back Home

Back from sitting on my ass for the last 2 and a half days. I don't know how any one can sit in one spot longer then 10 minutes as that is as long as I could at the conference. I just got up and stood up in the back as my hip and ass just couldn't take it. I did get a ride in Tuesday night at Mirror Lake State trails so that was nice after sitting there for the day. The trails are just ski trails but it was nice for a change to see something different even if it was not technical. It was kind of sandy and soft but it was nice to be at some different trails. Last night I spent a few hours at the Great Wolf water park going on the water slides and in the wave pool. You have to go during the week as there was nobody there and we had the entire place to ourselves. Now it is time to get The Boy over to football. Later..

No comments: