Monday, October 22, 2007

Cross Pictures



















Here are few pictures from the races this weekend, not the best but I have a few and I have to figure the camera out to get better ones at the other races. The weather was perfect for the races and I think that will change for the last couple and now it will be true cross weather coming. I'm not complaining as I think it was perfect the way it has been and know a few of the others are looking forward to the true weather of cold and either some rain and or snow during the races. I really don't like cleaning muddy bikes rather I hate it but it is part of the game so bring on the cross weather and I will cheer ya on from the side.
BMX racing starts this Saturday and Nate and I are going as he needs to get the BMX skills down a little before the Grands next month. So see ya at the races this weekend. Also the gate practice starts next week Thursday so see ya there for some bumping in the corners. The practice starts at 5pm and goes to about 7:30 or sometimes a little longer depending on the weather and crowd. I will be taking the girls and if one of you guys want to try it let me know as I have a extra cruiser you can try, but call a head as you will need long pants, long sleeve shirt and a good helmet. I have a few BMX helmets that anyone can barrow for a night. Have to get some things done. Later..



1 comment:

EXPO Racing said...

Thanks much! Tunes, Something Cold and Costumes. We will be there.