Sunday, April 18, 2010

Break from Racing

Today Nate and I decided that traveling to Rockford for some bmx or Madison to crit race was just not in the plans. So we slept in then Nate took a ride and then I put him to work as I needed the cana lilies planted and the lawn trimmed and mowed. Nice thing is he did it no questions asked. This shoulder thing sucks but having a great family helping do things that I can't do right now has made it easy to deal with. Also friends that have helped made it nice to.

Tomorrow is another Friday as it will be for a few more months while the shoulder mends. I hope that the shoulder keeps healing as well as it seems to be and I can get back to what I think is normal and others think is crazy. I miss that life. Now I need to ice the shoulder to help the healing. Later..

No comments: