Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Track training

Tonight was another night at the Kenosha Velodrome. The crew showed up this week and I have to say it was a nice workout. Nate was with Bob, Kaz for the sprints and then they also did some 200 meter sprints. I think Nate should be ready in a few weeks when the season starts. It was also nice to see Curt stop by and chat for for awhile. I hope I can get him to try it in a few weeks or months. So if anyone is interested come on down and check it out and see if you want to try it. We are practicing on Tuesday's at 5:30ish.

Today PT went well and the range of motion is getting better but there is still alot of stiffness and soreness in the shoulder which is normal. I was hoping that I would be further along but the therapist said that I am doing good and not to worry. So in the long run she said that I have a long way to go and not to worry and to let it heal and go along with the process. So a few more months of PT here I come. I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow and I hope that goes as well to. So here is to another Friday, I can get used to this. Later..

No comments: