Friday, April 16, 2010

More bmx pic's and the beat down



Here a few more of the awesome pictures that Sam got of Nate last weekend.

Yesterday was a good day at PT as the range of motion is getting better and the pain is way less to the point of only in the morning right now. But there is a spot when I lower the shoulder that clicks and a sharp pain shoots through it. But in time we are hoping that it goes away. We did try to lift 2 1/2 pounds yesterday and that was not going to happen so we have a long way to go yet.

Then last night it was the Thursday night Beat Down. I dropped Nate off and got the Sun Ringle wheel that Russell built for Gus and headed out while the ride rode away. I dropped off the wheels by Gus so he could build up his bike for the Trans Iowa and went back to get Nate. I got there and Joe, Sammy and Nate rolled in with the best about 7 minutes later. Good ride and I hope to get back to joining them in a few months. The bad will be is that the group will be full speed and I will be getting back so I may be looking at them roll away for a few weeks before the legs get back under me. But at least I will be riding. I need more coffee and cookies. Later..

No comments: