Sunday, April 25, 2010

Not a

Not a thing going on today. I went out last night and listened to Jim's band play at Benno's. I have to say that they sounded good and Jim was impressive on the bass guitar. After having a good time and getting some sleep Nate and I again skipped the drive to race today. With the rain yesterday and the high chance today it just was not inviting. So we skipped the Fitchburg race and BMX was called today to so nothing for us today. We went to church and I watched the NASCAR race which was boring till the last 20 laps. But a good crash filled finish. Now tomorrow I will have to try to fit in a ride to take care of the beers from last night and not riding in the last 2 days. Here is to 1 week till the 1st WORS race in IOLA. I will be there to support Nate and the kids wishing I could ride and race but it should be nice either way. Later..

No comments: