Thursday, April 01, 2010

Spring Break

Today was the first day of spring break for Jess so slept in. Nate and Maddie had half days so everyone is now home and on everyones nerves already. This is going to be a long week and I hope I can make it. Today I took the rollers outside and rode the road bike one handed for 26 miles. Felt good to be outside even if it was on the rollers. Then it was off to PT. Today was a painful one as Kristen really put me in the pain locker. But I can tell that the shoulder is beginning to loosen up and hopefully in a few months I can get most off the range of motion back. Then tonight I dropped Nate off at the beat down so he could suffer for a while. Well that he did. He made it with the lead group but was sitting on as he was suffering. Nate just needs a few more rides outside and it should be OK. Now I am beat and sitting in the chair. Later..

No comments: