Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Work is easier

A picture of our new kits. Still racing the purple on the road though.

Work is easier then the day I had today. I drove the punks to school this morning and the ran right to the chiropractor for an adjustment and I have to say it really helped since the shoulder surgery as I was all jacked up favoring the bad one and that effected my entire body. After that I washed the car and went to the dentist and had a chipped tooth repaired and drooled all afternoon waiting for the numbness to go away. Then I went and picked up Jess from school and then drove Nate to Crystal Ridge so he could get some single track riding in before he races Iola. I just rode around as to not hurt myself and it felt good to get out on the mtn bike even to just ride around on it. Then it was stop at Science Surplus to get some supplies for Nate's science class project, good thing he only waited till the day before. Then got home and grilled some dinner. Now I get to sit and relax. Boy it is hard work not being at work. Later..

1 comment:

bmxmtbfam said...

tell me how that black feels in august