Sunday, April 11, 2010

Here and there

It has been a very busy weekend. Thursday the kids and I got home from Rhinelander to get to PT. Then later that night I went to cheer on my co-workers play in the Health dept. volleyball tournament. I hat e to say without my playing we lost the 1st place trophy. I will be back next year to get it back to the proper home. Then Friday was busy with stopping Clayton's to buy a few things before he moves to Germany and then get to the airport to pick up My brother in law at the airport as he flew in for my Mother in laws 80th birthday party. Then it was down to Racine for the St Pat's party at Steve's. All I have to say what happens here stays here. Enough said. Then Saturday it was all day at the kettles while Nate and the awesome EXPO Jr team had their Photo shoot. I have to say that they are looking good. Then it was drive , like crazy home to get to my Mother in laws 80th birthday party. I have to day it was a great time and nice to see all the people show up for it. After that it was get some sleep and then drive to Rockford so Nate could get a few bmx race in. He took a 3 in open and a 2nd in cruiser and then a 3rd in class. It was a nice day of racing and a awesome time to see everyone on the team. Great racing everyone. After the racing it was time to race home for a cookout with the family at the house. It was nice and now I need some sleep. Later..

No comments: