Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Cabin fever

We were able to get a nice hour plus 4 wheel ride in this morning with all of us on the 3 machines. It was nice to just sit there on the machine and let Nate drive, just like he is going to have to do on the drive home Thursday morning. I like having a personal driver. Then we helped move a few cords of wood for my parents before heading into town for lunch and run a few errands. Now we are relaxing watching some Goose Bumps movies that Jessica had me buy in town. Nothing else we can do as it is raining outside right now. But still better then work and the shoulder is doing better each day but I am still a far ways away as the range of motion is getting better slowly. But the pain is way better each day and that makes things a lot better. Now I need to watch some real scary movies. Later..

No comments: