Friday, April 30, 2010

Get Ready

The way the trails will look with all these kids from EXPO taking it over at the WORS race on Sunday.

It should be a good weekend as the WORS season starts. I can't believe that it will be the first time in 12 years that I will not be toeing the line for the start of the season. The shoulder surgery has me down and out and I am leaving the bike at home as I know I will do something stupid like try to race even though I know I can't. So my S-WORKS will stay home hanging in the basement. But I hope that Nate is ready as he is riding good this spring now I just hope it transfers to the mtn bike as he did ride the dirt a few times. But it will be nice to to see everyone and finally do support for Nate during the race season. We are heading up in the morning with a truck full of racers, Mitch, Chris, Regina and Angela for a pre-ride and then to Stevens Point to stay by Wade's house and then back to the race on Sunday. It should be a blast and we can't wait to get rolling. See you at the race. Later..

No comments: