Friday, March 14, 2008

2 gears and 2 riders

Nate in front pulling me along.
Picture of my shadow on the ride.
This may be on of the last rides on Nate's single speed as he is out growing it. The seat post is at the limit and beyond now. I may have to buy him a new frame and franken bike a new single speed for him.
Here I'm dropping the punk. Not really he was riding no handed most of the ride and I looked back and made him chase for doing that.
He is some of the County of Milwaukee job security. The plow guy destroys the curb and then the guy who makes the curb replaces the curb. Money well spent.
He is a great picture of the centuries old seminary main building along the lake front.
Today was a great ride outside for the first time since Russell's New Years ride. How time flies when you aren't riding. Well see you at the Wheel ride tomorrow. It leaves at 9:30 am. Later..

No comments: