Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Empty house

Cece, her Mom and I just went to Apple bees and had dinner and then they went to a opera. Thanks again Cece for not making me go to the Opera. Now I have the house to myself and I'm just chilling. No kids and no wife telling me what to do for a couple of hours. Man this is cool.

I'm hoping that the snow holds off as Nate and I need to get a few more times on the bike outside. But I'm not worried about Nate as he seems to hold his ground in all of his races, it's me. As far as the race season this year I have not decided if I'm going to race that much in the WORS as the comp tears up my leg and body, the sport race is the perfect length but the others have a gripe if I stay there. So it may be the year to come to the races and just support Nate and pull the bike out for a few and no overall worries. I may do a few WEMS and BMX this summer only. I'm getting old and the body needs a break any how. But I will see you on the road and trails as the Boy needs to still ride hard. Later..

2 comments:

Hauser said...

Just race where you want, the idiots will whine no matter what!

Christine said...

I second that. Race without a series number.