Monday, March 10, 2008

Back to the daily grind

Back to work today and I think I would rather have still been with the 22 crazy screaming kids. The time with Nate and Maddie and their classmates was fun and maybe I will go again if they ask. Of course the kids likes my Dad as he went last year with them. If he is in Rhinelander next year maybe he will go again and who knows maybe both of us will attend. That would be fun if we both went.

It was a nice easy day at work as I did a few scales and then went to the WRA food show. I ate a ton of fried and greasy food and now it is all fighting it's way back out. Man I feel like I weigh like 160 pounds now. I think I have to go on a diet now.

Cece stayed home from school today as Jessica was tossing was puking all night. The funny thing was as she has a bunch of times at the dinner table, she goes I don't feel good when she tries to get out of eating something. Well I told her she had to eat her dinner and made her sit there until she did. I thought she was just pulling the same old crap as she had in the past. I would believe her if she wouldn't say that feels bad so often. After she finished and then went to bed she then proceeded to throw up on herself and the bed. Cece then got her cleaned up and she went back to bed and then puked this morning so no school for either one. Cece did have to go for parent teacher conferences tonight though and she just walked in. Just another day at our house. Later..

No comments: