Sunday, March 02, 2008

Living the dream

Today was just a nice day getting a lot of work done. First I slept in a then got up at 8am and Cece was downstairs on the spin bike already. I just got the paper and started reading that. Then Cece got done about 9 and I went down and got on the rollers and did my Workout. I warmed up for 10 minutes and then stood up for a minute with a minute recovery in between for 50 minutes then a nice cool down. Then it was shower time and then off to church. When we got home from church I got the hose out and washed the car and truck. Man they were filthy. I had just enough time to then get the roof rake out and pull a bunch of snow off the garage and clean that up. I then got Nate's bike in the truck and we were off to Crank Daddy's for a computrainer workout. The Kids did a nice workout in and are getting the itch to get outside on the road. We got home and Cece had a nice ham in the oven and we just finished eating a great dinner. Now I'm sitting and watching NASCAR. It doesn't any better. Just living the dream. Later..

No comments: