Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My New Toy




I finally got the bike together. I couldn't get the drive side BB cup off even with a long bar for leverage. So instead of the Saint cranks I will run the ones that came on the bike. I plan on trying to get Nate's cranks off his cruiser and I guess he will be running the Saints. Kind of nice for the Punk but I don't want them to just sit there. I'm also looking at a few carbon cranks for his 20 inch bike. Just looking right now, but later I would like to pick a set for him. I'm also looking at getting a Answer fork for my bike and dropping the Bombshell forks and put them on the spare Felt cruiser I'm keeping around. I can't wait to race the bike on Sunday.
Tomorrow I'm going on the field trip with Nate and Maddie's class to Trees for Tomorrow. I should be a fun time. I hope the kids that don't get out int he cold a lot have the proper clothes to keep them warm as a lot of the time will be outside. Well out for now. Later..

No comments: