Monday, March 17, 2008

Short week

I have off this Friday for Good Friday the first paid holiday since January. I took a few days off 2 weeks ago to volunteer for the kids school trip to Trees for Tomorrow but man I'm looking forward to a long weekend. Plus after this weekend it will be racing every weekend with either Nate's road races or our mountain bike races ( WORS, WEMS NORBA Nationals and 24-9 ). Oh yeah there will also be some track racing, bmx racing, cross races in the fall. That means racing every weekend and and races 2-3 times a week starting in May. So hello to the last long weekend in a long time.

I hope that there is still a little snow up north in Rhinelander as the kids are staying for the week after Easter with my parents. The way it looks right now is it may just be ice skating as the snow may be gone. Who knows maybe that may not happen if the snow on top of the ice ruins that. My parents get home tonight from their 2 month winter stay in Florida and I will get the update tomorrow about the snow and ice. They are supposed to get some snow tonight and Friday as I drive up. Just my luck. Time to get the punks ready for bed. Later..

No comments: