Saturday, March 22, 2008

Crazy 1

This morning I got on the spin bike and my Dad walks in and gets his boots and coat on. I asked him what he was up to. He said that he was going to get a ladder out and go up on the roof to shovel off the 2 feet of snow still up there. I got off the spin bike and talked to my brother and he took off to make sure that he didn't fall off the roof on us. Nate and Wade got the shovels and did the snow clearing for him.



Also today my Dad and Nate took off on the 4 wheelers as I was walking down the drive. I figured that they were going to get the mail at the end of the road. The ride to the end of the road is about 3/4 of a mile. So I went in and waited of them to get back. I sat there for about 15 minutes and was wondering what they were up to. Well they finally show up and go right to the garage. I head down and the 4 wheeler my Dad was driving was dirty and the windshield was broken. He said Nate made him go fast. I looked at Nate and he said Uhh Uhh Grandpa was going like 30 -35 and the plow hit the snow bank and he went flying off and landed in the middle of the road and I almost ran him over and my 4 wheeler went over the snow bank and flew into the woods. They said it was lucky that Nate didn't run him over and that his reaction was great as he just missed him. They turned my Dad's 4 wheeler back on it's 4 wheels and pulls Nate's out of the woods. We fixed the windshield and then assessed the damage and he has to order new winch switch. All good now.



We then washed the 4 trucks and waxed Wade's this afternoon. Got the inside of my truck vacuumed out from the winter mess. Now we are sitting back and Watching the Wisconsin game and having a few Fat Squirrel's. Hope they win and Marquette can pull it off too. Have safe and Happy Easter. Later.

Oh yeah we are still looking for the snow hoe's.

No comments: