Monday, March 24, 2008

Back 2 Reality

A view from the lake up to the cabin.
Cece can't walk with snow shoes.

A view of the place walking up our drive. My dad buried Maddie as we were snowshoeing.
Nothing like the American flag over the Eagle.
Nate and my Dad looking at the damage from their crash.
My Dad making sure that all the kids got the same amount of money from the egg hunt.
The girls are happy with the Easter gifts my parents got them.
Where were the deer during the hunting season. All doe so I wouldn't have shot any ways.To funny Cece falling on the lake while walking in the snow shoes. Good thing the Boy could pick up butt out of the snow. I had to show it again.
Today was back to work and it sucked. First I go to the lot where my van is parked. I park the truck and walk to my van and as get to the driver side the entire side is smashed in. I think wtf happened to my van. Well I know someone hit it. I look on the ground no pieces form it laying on the ground so what happened did one of the snow plowers take it for a drive or just hit it plowing and not know. Well the lady next to me was waiting for a jump as the idiot who moved her car during the snow left the lights on when he got out. Well the guys pull up and I ask if they know what happened to my van. One guy laughs and says yeah it was me that hit it Friday. He said he was moving snow with a front end loader trying to clear out the snow along the side of it. He said that he was just lazy and didn't feel like moving all the cars. He thought that he cleared it and started to turn as he was backing out and then he just smashed the side. Same idiot left the other ladies lights on. See they hire anyone to work for the city. The door, fender, grill, bumper and lights are gone. He filled out the accident report Friday so I took it to the city body shop and got a loaner. They said it would take about a week. I hope so as that the van is my office on the road. It is just not the same. No kids makes the house nice and silent. Later..

No comments: