Friday, May 21, 2010

Another Friday

Nate and I hit the road yesterday, Nate on the Stowe fixie and me on the Felt SS.

I can get used to always having Friday's but I know it will end one of these months. But as said it was Friday and the first day of finals for Nate and Maddie. I don't get it as they have finals next week Monday and Tuesday so why not have them all next week? What ever, but I had to pick them up at 11:30 today after they both had 3 finals. Monday Nate has none and Maddie has a couple and then Nate has 1 Tuesday and Maddie is done with school Monday. Holy cow did the school year go fast. Nate will be a Jr next year and Maddie a Sophomore.

So the chair of pain is gone. They picked it up today which is nice as I have not used it for a few weeks as the therapist said we were done with that phase of PT. I will not miss the chair but I have to say that it did help keep the shoulder more flexible after the surgery.

Then after getting the kids we got the chemicals for the pool and I shocked today and tested the water so it is swimmer ready once the water gets to a good temperature, it is presently at 64 degrees so a few more and the kids will be it it. Then it was a oil change for the car and now I am watching the Tour of California before going out for something to eat. Cece is at a dinner tonight so the rest of us are going to hit a nice little Italian place hidden on the south west part of the city. Then it is racing some crits for Nate tomorrow and Sunday. See you at the races. Later..

No comments: