Sunday, May 02, 2010



Well we headed to Iola for the first WORS race of the season yesterday and the clan of Nate, Mitch, Regina, Angela and Chris hit the trails for a pre ride. I felt kind of out of place standing and waiting as they were having a great time on the bikes. But in the end it was fine and I am ready for the season of support. After the pre ride we headed to Stevens Point to get a night of relaxing at Wade's house. Thanks again Wade for the awesome stay. Then I was up and at em and back to Iola for the race. I have to say sorry as I didn't catch everyones results today but they all said that they had a blast. Nate had a real good race as he was firing on all cylinders and opened a gap and kept it pinned till the last lap and cruised to the finish for a win. Kyle was in a bit later to take 2nd and then Myles in 4th and Mitch in 7th. Again my bad as I did not catch al the others finishes. But to everyone that helped and cheered the awesome Expo kids today THANK YOU. See you at Rhinelander. Now I need to sit and let the sunburn take over my body. Later..

No comments: