Friday, May 28, 2010

Too Busy

I have been busy with rolling therapy and PT which took up alot of my time. But the Beat Down last night was that and some as Fast Guy Joe was there and kept the miles ticking away at a rather brisk pace again. Not complaining but I was on the rivet many times and at a few keys times the lead group was stopped by a car and it let us grab back on. But as always the the pace was amped up and my tung was again on the front wheel. But in the end I was able to roll in with the lead group as the final tally was 37 miles in 1:34 and a pace in the upper 23mph range. Good times and the old group ride has now turned into a faster paced one instead. I will keep going till I get dropped before we leave the parking lot meaning I think I will be soon riding alot of it by myself if the pace stays this fast. Then today I had a project that Nate and I got done that I hope makes for a great weekend. I will give details when the time is right, till then it just remains a secret. Now I have to pack and get Nate's bike ready for the race this weekend. Later.

No comments: