Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wausau pre

Nate, Riley and myself loaded the truck and headed to 9 Mile today for the WORS race tomorrow. There is so much sweet single track and roads to use and they have it backwards. They have a lot of roads and little single track this year. Maybe that is why this race will be called the Big Ring Classic. But good thing is I am not racing as I would be pissed to pay for what they set up. They have a lot of climbing witch is kind of cool but they took out most of the single track and it is just not the same. But I hope that everyone that is racing enjoys the race as I would not. But that is just me. Now we are sitting by Wade's enjoying a movie and relaxing before the big race. See you at the race. Later..

2 comments:

Jlundo said...

I was quite annoyed to. I wonder what roadie paid them off to not make it so hard for them.

Scott Cole said...

Definitely a good roadie course with a few steep xc ski trail climbs(the Alps) and only one section(12) of somewhat challenging single-track. The slick corners will offer some excitement if racers decide to pile up going into them too fast. Well over two miles before even seeing something that's not a recreational trail like the Green Circle here in Point from the start line...