Monday, May 03, 2010

Random shots at Iola Of Expo kids







Here are a few pictures from the Expo Jr kids at the race yesterday. Today is a recovery day for Nate and then to the track tomorrow for a sprint workout. Hope that Nate brings his shoes this time. But I got my tomato plants and cucumber plants planted this morning along with all the planters loaded with some cool looking flowers. Hope Cece likes them but if not she should had gotten to them before I did. Think she will like them though. I had to work through the stiffness of the shoulder as I think the long weekend at the races took a toll on it by standing around and then trying show everyone that asked how far I could move it now. I will just have to tell them it is getting better as I was moving it a lot to show everyone. Note to self, don't keep trying to move the shoulder so much to try to show off the progress of PT. Now I need to see what is in the fridge to start some dinner. Later..

No comments: