Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rain Day

Another picture from Sam that he snapped of Nate over the weekend.

Great with all this rain I will be mowing the grass every day that it is not raining. Hell I may even have to bail it. But at least it is green and not a dry dusty brown mess. Mine is never that way anyhow as I water it to keep it a nice green all the time. But the rain is making the grass nice and green and my pocket book greener as I don't have to water it. With the rain it kept me indoors today and I got a bunch of chores done and rode the rollers to loosen up the stiff and achy body. My shoulder and hips were tight and stiff today and I think that the weather was the reason for it. But after the ride and then after folding all the laundry hips and shoulder were better. At PT though the shoulder wouldn't loosen up and we hooked up the electrodes and put some moist heat on it and now it feels a ton better. I asked Dana if I could get PT 3 or 4 times a week as 2 times doesn't seem to be enough for me. So after next week we are going to move to 3 and then maybe 4 times in a few weeks after that. I want this to get better faster and that is one of the ways for this to happen.

I will have to get out early tomorrow for a ride as I am going to the Brewer game with Jessica's school and 250 kids. It should be fun and I hope that they can win. Last time I went with the school I did catch a home run ball so maybe it can happen again. Well time to make some cookies. Later..

No comments: